Wednesday 21 November 2012

Superdrug Detoxifying Dead Sea Mineral Mask

Share it Please
I am actually quite new to the world of face masks. I wouldn't say that they have never appealed; it is mostly because my skin is so random, I just didn't know what ones to pick.

When I was in Superdrug a few weeks ago, I clocked the display of face masks and new I had to try this one.

My usual cleanser is clay based, so I figured that this would be a good option. This is the Detoxifying Dead Sea Mineral Mask.



I cleansed my face as normal, slathered the mask on my face and figured that it would be a good time to have my shower. 15 minutes later, I emerged from the shower with a face that could barely move from the mask! (I like that though!)

When I removed the mask from my face, my skin felt so soft! I spritzed on my toner and moisturised too.

For the next few days my skin was fantastic. My spots looked less angry and my skin was brighter.

I cannot recommend this face mask highly enough. You can easily get two uses from the sachet and it was only 99p! Fantastic!



But we did nothing, absolutely but kiss that day and I say:
What the hell am I doing drinking in L.A. at 26?

With my mind on my money, and my money on my...beer, beer!
I know that life is for the taking, so I better wise up and take it quick.

1 comment:

  1. i thought this face mask was great too i have others ton review so keep an eye out for them xo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author