Sunday 18 November 2012

Freebies of the Week! #10

Share it Please
Oh this week has been lacking. Significantly!

One of my freebies is a secret, hush hush product, which was sent to me to trial with the survey company Toluna. I do a lot of surveys with Toluna and MySurvey; although they can take a lot of time, if you are pottering around on the internet or have 20mins to spare, they can be worth doing. I have enough MySurvey points for a £10 Amazon or House of Fraser voucher. Points take a while to gather, but it can be worth it in the end; I see it as money off Bobbi Brown foundations!

I did get this for free though...sort of. I had to pay for delivery, which was £2.99 but I got a free voucher code from the Annabel Karmel Facebook page. It's a poster which comes in 14" x 11" or 12" x 12" or 20" x 8". The offer is still on here, I suggest that everyone should do it! The quality is fantastic as usual; PhotoBox is great! It came in a tube, wrapped up in tissue paper to protect it...ideal, if like me, you picked the glossy option.

I got a picture of me and the boyfriend which was taken on my crappy BlackBerry...the website warned me that it was not good quality. When it reached me, I believed them! It is a little bit pixelated, but I don't mind too much because it can only be seen up close and I love the photo so much anyway!

Oops, that's my shadow!

Don't forget to add the voucher code at the basket...FREEPOSTER. Else you will end up paying full price which is £5.49. This ends 30th November so get cracking!

Now...where on earth do I put a 14"x11" photo of me and him?!






I've been looking so long at these pictures of you,

That I almost believe that they're real.
I've been living so long with my pictures of you,
That I almost believe that the pictures are
All I can feel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author