Thursday 18 July 2013

Etat Pur Salicylic Acid 300

Share it Please
My main skin concern is my oily, acne prone skin.

Let's face it, I am 21. I should be over it by now. Yet, it is still lurking around. Whether it is stress, time of the month, illness or whatever, I will always have it.

Due to my shame of it, I wear make-up to work every day. On the occasions that I have popped in and not worn any, I get;


"You look weird. Are you tanned? Something is up with your face."

"No, I am not wearing my make-up today. This is my normal face."

"Oh dear."

Cheers a bundle Missus Manager lady...


Put it this way, I am sitting on the floor of my bathroom currently, just got out the bath, Hollyoaks on the laptop and a facemask hopefully working its magic.

My spots quite bad at the moment; on my face and on my back.

Yes I said it. I get spots on my back.

The stockroom has been so hot this week that I gave up and did the delivery in my vest top. (Sod uniform in a humid, 32 degree, non-ventilated room.) I did my normal shift after that. 12 hrs after getting to work, I got home...only then did I realise that my back was COVERED in spots.

When I do get my spots, I have taken to using this Etat Pur Salicylic Acid. It's basically the main ingredient that is in all acne products.

It is also the most effective thing that I have ever tried for my acne. Just a few drops is enough to cover my face or back. I apply this once or twice a day and it honestly does the trick.

My spots are less angry. All the little red dots are cleared up quickly and if any of them are big and painful, then they are reduced in size pretty quickly.

This is like cutting out the middle man; take away the moisturisers and cleansers containing salicylic acid, just put on the main product. Now I can use my normal products as well as having the real muscle to shift the little devils!

Looking at the bottle, it says that it should only be open for 3 months, so that would explain why it doesn't seem to be as effective anymore, as I have had it open for 6 months. But I can deal with that.

I got this as part of my Best of 2012 Joliebox, but I will be purchasing this again. You can purchase this product HERE. I have the stronger version, but there is a version for blackheads. Etat Pur also offer 3 free samples with every order...I may have to look a bit further into this company! 


Have you tried this product?

I'm in too deep,
and I'm trying to keep,  
Up above in my head,
Instead of going under.

4 comments:

  1. this sounds like a miracle product! especially as those under the skin spots can be super painful at times.

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post ! will defo look in to this and try this out ! Thankyou have given you a follow ! x

    Jodie www.mwahmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author