Friday 23 November 2012

Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream

Share it Please
This is the Ginerva Green Tea Nude Cover BB cream.

There are such big promises.
  • Oil control properties for a natural matte finish
  • Flawless coverage for all skin types
  • All day hydration
  • SPF 30
  • Ultra fine nano texture for an even tone and natural look
The website states, "Enriched with premium Green Tea, Ginseng, Chinese Angelica and Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea Nude Cover BB cream provides the benefits of blemish free concealing, sun block effects, whitening, moisturising and reduction of lines, providing a long lasting smooth and ultra light feel to nourish and perfect your skin."

After reading this, I felt the need to do this test properly.

Cleanse, tone, moisturise. CHECK. 

My weapons of choice.

Under eyes concealed. CHECK. (Natural Collection Concealer)

Spots covered. CHECK. (Bobbi Brown Concealer)

All covered up.

Then I put the BB Cream on my hand. The colour looked a bit dark for my winter complexion. (my tan has faded!) Actually it's not a nice colour at all initially.Then I put it on my face.


Well. I thought I was wiping dirt coloured liquid on my face. The colour came out so badly wrong for me, it didn't look natural. I wish the photo could show the colour better.


After my initial shock, the colour calmed down. It looked normal. To be fair, the consistency is lovely and the coverage is great. My wrinkles haven't been made more obvious either. Now it has sunk in, it isn't as bad. My powder has gone on top of it nicely, so the dark colour has calmed down a bit. It smells nice too.

Compared to other foundations and BB creams I have tried, this is a pricey alternative. But, if you have slightly darker skin compared to my pale winteryness, then it could be an excellent alternative. The SPF 30 is an excellent idea; technologically it is a fantastic BB cream.

Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream can be bought from Harvey Nichols or here


If I could, then I would,
I'd go wherever you will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author