Sunday 11 November 2012

Freebies of the Week! #9

Share it Please
This weeks freebies are definitely a beauty theme!

Now I am pretty sure that most Beauty Bloggers will know about this, but if you don't, go to the newsagents ASAP. Glamour have a free Nails Inc polish. Even if you don't want the magazine, it's still a fab freebie. The bottle is worth £11 (I have heard) so you save £9! Bargain!


I picked up a gorgeous pale pink shade; there is also a red, dark (almost black) blue, and gold glitter. The pink will be perfect for manicures.

Obviously the magazine has the usual perfume samples; but there was also two foundation samples; Maxfactor FaceFinity All Day Flawless and Rimmel BB Cream. Although foundation samples come in darker shades than what I would prefer, I do like trying them, just wearing them around the house.



Finally, more BB goodness!




L'Oreal Revitalift Repair 10 BB cream. This comes in  a medium shade as well, but like I said earlier, I wear this around the house and play around with face powders if I wish to leave the house! I know this product is to target the 10 signs of ageing, but I really am willing to try anything to get rid of these dang creases on my face. If I like this enough, there's a £1 off voucher, which I am sure can be invested!

Anybody else try any new make up products this week? Foundations by any chance?!



My fingertips are holding onto the
cracks in our foundations,
and I know that I should let go,
but I can't.

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author