Saturday 3 November 2012

Freebies of the Week! #8

Share it Please
Bit of a foodie week for freebies it would seem!

The first two items I won on Facebook and had the vouchers sent to me.

Kelloggs Special K Biscuit Moments in Blueberry flavour and Pop Tarts in Frosted Apple Blast flavour.

I am so excited to try these, food freebies are the greatest thing for me!!

YUM!


The Special K biscuits are worth £1.98 in ASDA and the Pop Tarts were £2.48 in ASDA. Those two products came to £4.46. Man, junk food and good foods are expensive!

I also had a delivery today. I did a survey online and I qualified; the result was two big bags of crisps have been sent for me to try. OH WHAT A SHAME...?! I am eating them now and they are LUSH. I won't post what they look like or anything as I don't want to break any rules. So here's the box and the plain packets, exciting eh...?! Okay maybe not for you but it was for me! I can also re-use the box for Christmas, double yay!

Double yum.

Has anybody else had any yummy treats this week?



I'm losing you,
I'm losing you.
Ain't love the sweetest thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author