Tuesday 20 November 2012

Dermalogica Microfoliant

Share it Please
I love Dermalogica. I really cannot fault them.

Of the products that I have tried, I love them all.

This month's Glossy Box has a travel sized Daily Microfoliant included. Now I have actually used this product many times. Although I do not currently have a full sized bottle, I have a few sample sachets to use up.



This product is recommended for all skin types. I should also add that it is NOT a big scratchy exfoliator, it is so gentle, you really can use it everyday.

The instructions tell you to cleanse your face, then add the Microfoliant to very wet hands, make a paste and apply to your  face in circular motions. I also add it to my usual cleanser. The result is soft skin, which feels refreshed and brighter.

I would say that this is a product worth adding to your facial cleansing routine. Its gentleness, effectiveness and many methods of use are why I really think it is worth getting.


You can buy Daily Microfoliant directly from Dermalogica here for £38.50.

However I buy my Dermalogica products from the Jersey Beauty Company here for £29.99.


(N.B I have a friend who is registered with and uses Dermalogica for her beauty treatments business so I know what products area correct for me. I suggest meeting a Dermalogica representative to get the best treatments for your skin type.)



Oh, wee-ooh, I look just like Buddy Holly,Oh, oh, and you're Mary Tyler Moore.I don't care what they say about us anyway,I don't care 'bout that

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I love exfoliants.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so worth trying, so gentle and you can easily use it everyday!

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author