Tuesday 20 November 2012

Pantene Pro-V 2min Deep Repair Masque

Share it Please
I am VERY particular about hair products.

I suffer from psoriasis on my scalp so need shampoos that strip away the grease build up and dead skin. However I have to replace the moisture, but some conditioners aren't good enough. Moisturising shampoos and conditioners can just make my hair greasy and coated. I have to get the balance right.

My hair always looks healthy, but recently I have wondered if I should try more conditioning treatments, as my poor hairdresser does despair of my dry ends! Really you should leave your conditioner on for 2 minutes, but I am just SO impatient!

I found this in my samples selection and figured that I should try it.



"Intensive hydration and protection for your dry/damaged hair."

I should add that it is protection against styling damage. I do not straighten my hair. (It really is poker straight, which bugs me.) However years of leaving towels on my head for hours, hottest settings on hairdryers and not using a vent brush when drying it, probably could constitute as styling damage of sorts.

So once again, in the shower, hair is shampooed, rinsed, then masque is applied. I was worried that it would not be enough product, so applied it to the ends of my hair, then any extra product I applied to the main length of my hair.

As per usual, Pantene get the smell BANG ON. A mixture of flowery and fruity, you really cannot complain!

2 minutes later, I rinsed the masque off my hair and wrapped it up in a towel. I decided to behave and only left the towel on my head for 10 minutes whilst I pottered around. As I started to dry my hair, I was concerned that it would not dry and would feel coated, as many hair products leave my hair in worse condition.

I needn't have worried.

Soft, shiney and smelling so good! I was so glad that I had tried this product, my hair felt great, even two days later; I almost forgot it was third day hair and should be washed! It rarely even needed brushing as it was so soft and silky. I would be tempted to try more of Pantene's products after this.


Pantene Pro-V 2min Deep Repair Masque is currently £.4.69 at Superdrug...or 2 for £6.99!



Everybody wants to know her name.
How does she cope with her new found fame?
Everyone asks me,
Who the hell is she?
That weirdo with 5 colours in her hair!

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun, nice post. I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. GO check it out here and have fun filling it out! xx

    ohsewfashion.com Liebster Blog Award // @ohsewfashion

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author