Friday 23 November 2012

Dermalogica Precleanse

Share it Please
I am very new to this idea. Cleansing before cleansing? Eh?!

However, I get it.

After applying enough make up to cover my spots and to last a day of applying for jobs, I had no idea how to remove it all. Well. This worked  pretty darn well.

"Using dry hands, massage over dry face and eyes to dissolve surface oil and dirt. Concentrate on areas of congestion or stubborn debris. Wet hands and continue to create a light, milky emulsion. Rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with recommended Dermalogica cleanser for professional cleansing results."




Wow. It even shifts a thick line of Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner, layers of concealer, foundation and powder.

This actually blew my mind. It felt odd to be rubbing oil into my face and over my eyes, but my gosh, it works. After rinsing it off, I washed my face with my usual cleanser. It almost felt like I was making it easier for my cleanser to work properly.

Professional cleansing results? Oh yes. My skin felt AMAZING. Soft and extra clean.

GET. THIS. PRODUCT!* I want it! I'll use all my samples up first though...



Buy directly from Dermalogica for £31.50, or from the Jersey Beauty Company for £24.95

* (N.B I have a friend who is registered with and uses Dermalogica for her beauty treatments business so I know what products area correct for me. I suggest meeting a Dermalogica representative to get the best treatments for your skin type.)



Under neon loneliness,
Motorcycle emptiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author