Monday 19 November 2012

Special K Biscuit Moments

Share it Please
Yes I know, a blog post about cereal bars...but I just had to write about these.


A few weeks ago I got these for free from Facebook. I was doubtful because cereal/snack bars can be a bit hit and miss...not enough fruit, not enough topping, too much dull stuff...you know what I mean right?

Also I won blueberry. I only eat blueberry muffins so...once again. Doubtful.

Oh my days. These are MAGIC.

Thin layers of biscuit, sandwiching the perfect amount of berries, then drizzled lightly with vanilla...stuff. 2 of these biscuits are 99 calories.

Now I will admit that the first time I saw them I thought, "corr...stingy much?!" But actually, as a snack, you don't actually need any more. These biscuits are more interesting and taste so good that by the time you finish them, you are actually full.

My problem with cereal bars is that they trick you with the calorie amounts or that the only ones I like have chocolate on them. I don't always want chocolate! Then the ones which have yoghurt on them, have WAY too much. I'm not a fan of overly sweet things, but most cereal bars are either really sweet or really boring.

These biscuit bars have knocked the balance on the head! There's just the right amount of each component, especially with the drizzle. I would definitely pick these over a cereal bar any day.

These biscuit bars come in blueberry or strawberry, with 10 biscuits (in 5 packs) at Asda for £1.98

Hmmm. I want a strawberry one now.



They were sitting, they were sitting in the strawberry swing,And every moment was so precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author