Monday 26 November 2012

A Week in Photos #3

Share it Please
I know! It's late! But the past few days, (and the upcoming ones) have been manic!

Taking photos for my haul post. Sunny likes  Primark bags. Was taking a photo of him, but he found the edge of the bed as the shutter closed! (I managed to catch him!)

Cheeky magazine tester of Hugo Boss Nuit Pour Femme

The start of a blog post for this week!

Bob not looking too impressed that his bed is shared with 3 horse's feed!

Picking up some haylage for Candy...resulted in no view from rear window and gears were changed back-handed!

Great-Grandma's Christmas Cactus. Always on the week of her birthday, it flowers.

View from my sick bed...sunny day; typical!

The view from my sick bed 2! The lonely tree on Basser Hill.

Prep for BB Cream review

Bit of a quiet one for this week. I refused to use my new phone until I was in Reading with the boyfriend. There will be an extra post on our shenanigans this week! 



Hey, I'm looking up for my star girl, I guess I'm stuck in this mad world.
With things that I wanna say, but you're a million miles away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author