Tuesday 18 June 2013

Heartbreak Recovery: Part 6

Share it Please
Part Six: The Day After The Push

After an awful lot of working, a day off finally arrives.

Go to the yard. Have bowen therapy outside in the sun, keeping warm by the hog roaster!

Go back to the house. Clean it top to toe.

Go back to the yard. Have a nap in the sun.

Sit in the micro pig pen and feed them by hand, to get them used to human contact.


Have Mum and Andy round for a chinese at the house. Get this fortune in my cookie:



Remark loudly. "HA, and it's way out apparently."

Drink a bit more.

SLEEP.


I was looking for some action,
but all I found was cigarettes and alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author