Saturday 15 June 2013

Heartbreak Recovery: Part 5

Share it Please
Part Five: Depression without realising.

(Normally when I am depressed I tend to starve myself and hide away. This time it was different.)

This is where the days merge.

I work a lot. I sit at the house, staring at the telly with a glass of wine or a bottle of beer (or more) every night.

I go to work early and leave late. If need be, I work for free.

Time is wasted just staring and cuddling the horse. I can't ride anyway, my ankle hurts again.

One day I go to work and I am finally on the same shift as my main manager. I am in way before the store even opens. So I rant to him. A lot. It's the same stuff that I have told everyone else, but who cares?! He doesn't say much, he looks busy. Never mind.

Work a long shift.

Bump into the manager at the end of said shift.

"Maybe it's a good thing. You thought it would happen anyway. It'll be alright."

Smile and go back to the house.

Put lazy food in the oven, open another beer.

This is a bad routine. Tomorrow is a new day...


Cause you had a bad day,
You're taking one down.
You sing a sad song just to turn it around...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author