Tuesday 25 June 2013

And the results are in...

Share it Please
Normally I try to give a bit of suspense.

F**K IT.

I PASSED!

Exactly a year ago it all went horribly wrong...a year on it is all going right!

Maybe I was destined to take this year out? I feel like I have grown so much.

I have learnt to be strong and to deal with situations to the best of my ability. I have made friends with a gorgeous group of people. I have realised who my important people are.

I have become ME.

My name is Ashleigh Stevens; I am nearly 21 years old and as of October, I will be attending Part 2 of my course at the University of Reading.

F**K YEAH!


I don;t wanna be another wave in the ocean,
I am a rock, not just another grain of sand.

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author