Wednesday 12 June 2013

May Empties

Share it Please
I must be in a permanent state of confusion! I thought I did not write last months empties post, so I DOUBLED up this month's post...turns out I did. OH GAHHHD TIME WASTED. Ooops.

So, here we go!



Facial Skincare

B Pure Micellar Water
This stings your eyes like...I dunno, something painful. Probably not as good as higher-end brands, but I like it as a pre-cleanse.
Would I repurchase? Already bought one!

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.
They're alright. On Andy they worked RIDICULOUSLY well. For me, not so much. Were good for stripping the oils off my nose though.
Would I repurchase? Maybe.

Dermalogica Ultracalming cleanser
I say this every month, a great cleanser, you can even use it on your eyes.
Would I repurchase? Nope, I pinch Mum's.

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
I say this every month. Not my favourite.
Would I repurchase? No.


Haircare


Avon Naturals Almond Oil and Avocado Conditioner
Yeeeeah was pretty good.
Would I repurchase? Probably not. Review HERE

Make-up


Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in 
Shade 1 - Pale Yellow
Shade 5 - Soft Sand
These are my go to powders, love them! I have two shades, one for Winter and one for Summer.
Would I repurchase? I always have these.

Bath products


Bayliss & Harding Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit Luxury Shower Creme
It's the last one! FINALLY.
Would I repurchase? It's nice, but it's more of a gift thing?

Miscellaneous


2 x Dove Invisible Dry Compressed Deodorant
My staple deodorants.
Would I repurchase? I have loads! Review HERE

Avon Clinical Eye Lift Pro sample
I think this could be working
Would I repurchase? Gotta get through the samples first!

Oral B 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste sample
It tasted alright, I think it did brighten my teeth...and it was purple!
Would I repurchase? Maybe, it's kinda expensive.

Benefit It's Potent sample
Another eye cream, not sure if it really did much for me...it might have been open too long?!
Would I repurchase? Probably not

Soap and Glory Hand Maid
I hate grapefruit but I love this?!
Would I repurchase? Just purchased it!

Oral B Pro-Expert Toothpaste sample
This tastes JANK. Not minty at all. But you get used to it and it genuinely does leave your teeth shiney, even  til when you wake up.
Would I repurchase? Undecided



Got there eventually! My confusion lasted for weeks apparently!

Have you tried any of these products?


Happiness. 
More or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author