Saturday 6 April 2013

March Empties

Share it Please

Another month gone! Can't believe we are in April already.

Hair Products


Frederic Fekkai Salon Glaze
So not bothered by this. Read the review HERE if ya wanna.
Would I repurchase? No

Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo and Conditioner
Not much to say, it's pretty standard Pantene. Used when I stayed away from home.
Would I repurchase? No


Facial Skincare


Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
A great cleanser if you have acne! This was the cleanser I first went to when I set up a proper skincare routine. I tried some other stuff, then came back to this. However, I don't like it anymore weirdly! I think I don't like how it foams.
Would I repurchase? No, but I would if I had to

Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion Sample
My go to moisturiser before I switched to Active Moist
Would I repurchase? No, but once again, if I had to...

Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser Sample
The cleanser I have welcomed back with open arms! I much prefer this cleanser.
Would I repurchase? Yes! Already have done, in full size

Dermalogica Clearing Mattifier Sample
Oooft. This has to be my new holy grail product.
Would I repurchase? If I can afford it, full size here I come!


Miscellaneous


Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Cream Sample
Oh my I love this. Review to come.
Would I repurchase? Once again, if the pennies are there, yes!


Dove Invisible Dry Compressed Deodorant
I gave Mum my Sure deodorant the other day. These are the way forward.
Would I repurchase? Already bought one! Review HERE

Lynx Attract for Her shower gel
Surprisingly, I miss this. From first use, I thought I wouldn't be bothered...
Would I repurchase? I may do! Review HERE


There we are! I am actually pretty good at finishing up products, now I am actually trying. I never used to finish anything.

Have you tried any of these products? What have you finished up this month?


Try to hold me down,
You can't stop me now.
I paid my dues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author