Monday 1 April 2013

Lynx Attract for Her

Share it Please
"Oh my god, he's like, well fit."
"Oh my god, I know! And he smells like, well nice."
"What does he smell of?"
"Lynx. Smells well nice."


The conversation of my early teenage years.
I'd like to say that I didn't say that, but I probably did!

To be honest, Lynx always smelt like generic teenage boy to me. Even now, I cannot tell them apart.
I wouldn't say it is a bad smell, just smells a bit...blokey?!

When I got this gift set for Christmas last year, I have to admit I was a little skeptical. I mean, it's LYNX. Hardly Chanel No5 eh!?


Well this actually surprised me.

The shower gel smells exactly like you would imagine. Very much like the male scents, but slightly feminine. To be honest, I really like it. I don't enjoy foodie scents and I'm not THAT flowery. The smell doesn't linger on your skin for too long and it foams up nicely.



The body spray smells fab as well.  The scent is nowhere near like the shower gel; more flowery and feminine...kind of what you would expect a decent body spray to smell like. I cannot comment on longevity as I tend to find that I can't smell perfumes after a while anyway!

I am genuinely surprised at how much I enjoy this set! Although I'm sure I haven't had the men all over me like in the advert. 

The spray is currently £2.99 in Boots HERE.
I think the shower gel is just part of the set. Feel free to send me your shower gel if you want?!

Have you tried Lynx Attract For Her?


Oh, if there's one thing I hang onto,
That gets me through the night.
I ain't gonna do what I don't want to,
I'm gonna live my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author