Friday 21 December 2012

No. 7 Goodies

Share it Please
If you are a regular reader of my blog, you will know that a few weeks ago, I was given a few freebies from my Mum after she received a goodie bag worth £24 after buying two or more No. 7 products at Boots. The original post is here. Obviously she picked out the bits that she wanted(!) and gave the rest to me to try.


Now I am a MASSIVE sucker for eye make-up. Also, my current lipstick is running low. (For some reason I only ever have one lipstick at a time) So when Mum gave me these, I was VERY excited!


No 7 Stay Perfect Metallic Eyes Pencil

It has been a long time since I used an eyeliner that came in a pencil format! In fact, I cannot pinpoint when I stopped using them...I just remember Mum presenting a jar of Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner and a brush to me and never looking back! Must be over five years ago, easily. 

This eyeliner could actually change that for me though. It is a smoky grey colour, with a small amount of glitter in it. Perfect for the party season! It applies nicely too. Another thing that I love about this, is that it is retractable. I could just pop it into my handbag on a night out, if I wanted to reapply, without worrying about shapening it, or whether it will make a mess in my bag!

No 7 Stay Perfect Lipstick

I THINK this colour is Classic Rose? I can't quite remember because I gave it to my Grandma.

Yep, you read that correctly. I was really excited about this lipstick because I want to try brighter lipsticks, but it just didn't work. The colour looked odd on me, but also I just did not like the consistency. It almost felt too hard to be a lipstick?! It was very odd. However, I remembered my Grandma wearing this kind of colour when I was little, so she took it off my hands!


No 7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow

So it is also a mystery as to which colour this is too. The case isn't labelled and the Boots website doesn't really show the colours very well. Never mind. They can be forgiven because their shadows are still excellent.

This is a gorgeous dark grey, which has gold flecks of shimmer. When you look at it initially, you'd be forgiven for thinking it almost looks green. In regard to swatching, my gosh you don't need much product to produce a sexy, smouldering, smoky eye! I will most certainly be wearing it for my work Christmas party tomorrow!

A mascara was also included in the goodie bag. To recieve the goodie bag, just buy two or more No 7 products. The kit is basically a Christmas Party face! I will always recommend saving your No 7 purchases until they do these free bags because they are FANTASTIC value! The shadows are amazing...my favourite khaki No 7 shadow was a freebie from about 5 years ago and I am only just near finishing it.



What's your ultimate Christmas Party make up product? I expect lots of glitter from you girlies!



So, so what?
I am a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
and I don't want you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author