Monday 10 December 2012

Nails of the Day #2

Share it Please
How festive is this colour?!

I usually wear darker, bloodier coloured reds on my nails, but this bright red had to be purchased. I'd like to say it is more of a Ducati red. 

Models Own - Red Alert


I might try this colour again in a few days with a glittery top coat. When I was about to paint them last night, I found a 17 base coat, so am attempting that today! Although I think I will find myself stopping off at Boots later to find another one.

Who else is going for bright red Christmas nails?




You took something perfect
and painted it red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author