Sunday 16 December 2012

Freebies of the week! #14

Share it Please
Once again, what follows a full week of freebies, is a quiet week!

This week however is a competition win!

Rimmel London had a competition on their Facebook page to win Lip Butters. I have wanted one for AGES but I won one instead!

Now to be a meanie, I am just posting a picture of the package it came in...a full post about the actual product will come soon! Muahahahahaa....!

Although the flavour has kinda been given away now. Drat.



She's my cherry pie,
Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise.
Tastes so good, makes a grown man cry.
Sweet Cherry Pie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author