Tuesday 11 September 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Share it Please
Sorry there was no blog yesterday, I had a very early start as I went to Thorpe Park with the boyfriend, (on a free ticket, obviously!) then watched him play football, basically doing everything possible to avoid going home, as per!

Unfortunately my Sunday was very busy, due to a very sweaty, dirty, stressed horse, (don't ask, my poor girl wasn't at her best!) and chores to do, I had no time to wash my hair. With an early Monday morning start,  my locks were doomed. Third day hair is a stressful situation for me.

Whilst at the mandatory Clacket Lane Services stop, I reached for the mini can of Batiste Dry Shampoo in my bag.
Teeny can! (clearly not at Clackets!)

My Grandma gave the can to me, along with a leaflet about the product. She seemed confused as to how she got it, saying that she was given it! I can only assume she was given it by a friend...it looks potentially like  a BzzAgent campaign?! Now I have never, ever used products like this, just because I know how gruesome my hair gets by day three. However my hair had been coloured last week, which keeps it in better condition for a few weeks after; it tends to be less greasy. Taking this into account, I figured that it would be a good time to test this unbeknown can.

I read the instructions, shake, spray 30cm away, (that confused me, I'm a builder, we work in mm! Had to stop and think! HAHA!) then rub it in. It was only the back of my head and parting that I was actually worried about.

After spraying the product on, I was quite surprised, it felt fresher, cleaner and looked so much better! The white powder confused me; I thought I was doomed to have strange coloured hair all day, but as per the instructions, I rubbed it in and it disappeared! Luckily I was near a sink because my hands did end up having the product on them. If I did buy this product I might check out other smells because the original one which I had didn't really smell of anything but that's no bad thing.

Potentially I would buy this product, as it does seem to give you a few more hours of clean hair, until you really feel the need to wash it. I would use it if I was about to go out and really needed a spruce up, however there really is no better option than to wash your hair!

Talking of which, I'm now on FOURTH day hair, YUK! Thorpe Park water rides can make a woman very unattractive. (Although when I woke up, it wasn't as bad as expected, maybe the Batiste helped the situation!?)


"My mama told me when I was young,
We're all born superstars.
She rolled my hair, put my lipstick on,
In the glass of her boudoir.

There's nothing wrong with loving who you are,
Cause he made you perfect babe..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author