Sunday 16 September 2012

Freebies of the Week! #1

Share it Please
This could now be a permanent fixture on my blog; Freebies of the week!

This week seems to be food based....


1. At the top...Robinsons Drinks Cooler

Now I am loving this. Robinsons are putting tags on bottles of their drinks about promotional items. Buy the drink, send off the tag, receipt (plus a cheque of £1.90 to cover postage), then you get this awesome drinks cooler. I'm pretty sure they do other merchandise too, it just depends what tag you have.

We got our squash from Costco too so it was only £1.60 for a huge bottle! Technically it's not a freebie, but it's still pretty damn cool.

Awesome cooler; very excited to use this!


(I cannot confirm whether this will always contain squash. This is now my boyfriend's toy. We are students. This may hold beer or cocktails at some point. It will normally hold squash though.)

2. Bottom right...Yorkie

Yorkie's Facebook page have been giving away these Yorkie bars! Woohoo!

Yes I am aware that they are not for girls....

3. Yazoo goodies

Somebody commented on the MagicFreebiesUK Facebook page that Yazoo had a deal where if you emailed them with your details, they would send out these goodies. I think they found it in a Tesco magazine. They sent out a 30p off coupon and two bottle covers for bottles of Yazoo, which are rather funky! These may persuade me to start drinking milkshake more often!

Funky little things huh?!


Very excited about all these goodies! YAY!



"All we have to do now,
Is take these lies and make them true somehow.
All we have to see,
Is that I don't belong to you, and you don't belong to me.
Freedom."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author