Friday 28 September 2012

Garnier Intensive 7 Days

Share it Please
I LOVE this idea. A sample pack with 7 days worth of moisturiser and skin readers.

PERFECT sized sachets, just enough for both legs!


Before using the sachet, I rip off the skin reader and it tests how much dry skin I have.

Then for the next 7 days, I use a sachet of lotion every day. When 7 days are up, I use the second skin reader, two hours after I applied the sachet, to see the difference.

 
Skin tester...

Firstly, I'd like to say that this moisturiser is amazing. It has a runny consistency, but my skin absorbed it really quickly! My legs felt so soft and healthy after using it and my legs are always dry and unattractive!

Secondly, the skin reader...clever idea, but we all know that there would be less skin on the reader! We are reading it two hours after applying the moisturiser, our legs are uber soft and it won't have sunk in properly. However it does feel good knowing that my legs passed the test!

Thirdly, I liked it so much that I bought it. Immediately. Now I NEVER do that with products. However, I was in Boots and it was on the list. Had to have it. Even better, I bought a big ol' bottle of it which was on offer. Double win. You can get it here, but I can't find the 400ml online with Cocoa Butter for some reason!

I bought it! Fab product!


So Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days. You win. I've been suckered into your products!



When there's no love in town,
This new century keeps bringing you down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author