Thursday 26 September 2013

Poundland Finds: Derma V10 Cocoa Butter Lotion

Share it Please


Honestly, I don't know what possessed me to buy this.

Was it the sweet yet slightly bitter scent? The fact that I was running low on moisturiser? The fact that it was a pound?

Yes, possibly all of the above. However I am glad I bought this. It melts into your skin, ideal for just before bed moisturising sessions.

Okay, there are plenty of moisturisers that I rate higher than this one. The Garnier ones are amazing. Yet, if it all came down to price, I would clearly pick the Derma V10 one. You get a lot for your money and the way that it melts, means a small amount goes quite far. This bottle has lasted a really long time.

Put it this way, you're not paying for packaging either.

I'm not saying that I would rush in for another bottle anytime soon but if my budget gets cut substantially, I know what I will pick!


And for a moment everything is alright.

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author