Friday 6 September 2013

August Empties

Share it Please
Oh my, I have been busy this month!


Facial Skincare


I've been trying out some old sachets of Avon skincare products recently. I'm not overly fussed by the Anew Reversalist Day and Night creams, however the Renewal Serum is pretty good. The Rejuvenate Flash Facial is becoming a firm favourite, it's just a shame that it has been discontinued. The Clinical Eye Lift Pro is excellent, I really want to buy it.
There's also a few Nivea samples here too. I wouldn't buy them myself but they are good when your skin really needs some moisture.
The Biore pore strips are fab, but I would recommend picking up the ultra ones, as they really a lot more effective.
I won't be buying the B Pure Micellar Water again, it's not really worth the money and I haven't really reached for it like I used to.

Make Up


This FCUK mascara came with a set at Christmas. The brush is too big & bristly, the formula is too wet and it smells ATROCIOUS. It did horrific things to my lashes!
The Maxfactor Face Finity foundation was fantastic coverage, although it's a lot heavier than I need...although shade natural?  I don't think so. It oxided immediately and turned me the redder shade of terracotta!
The Sally Hansen Double Duty varnish is great, although now it is half empty, it has turned gloopy and less effective. I have now replaced it.
The No7 Tinted Moisturiser is not really my colour, but I would be tempted to buy the lighter shade. I reviewed this here.

Perfume


I am sad to finish this perfume. My ex always bought this for me and I love the scent. However I have replaced it now. Maybe one day I will get it again...I dunno.

Bath products


I got this little bottle of Champneys bubble bath in a treats set from Boots. This smells AMAZING and is oh so relaxing!

Bath products


Soap & Glory's Righteous Butter is my ultimate treat product. My Mum doesn't like the scent of this product so when she is not around, I get to use it!
This L'Occitane honey hand cream is fab and I am gutted that I have finished it. I reviewed it here.
Never have I enjoyed a moisturiser so much. this Sanctuary Spa Body Moisture Spray smells amazing and sinks in fast. It's a lazy day moisturiser, perfect for me!

Misc.


A couple of cans of deodorant and some cotton wool; not that interesting. Also a couple of tubes of cheap shower products...I use these for cleaning my make up brushes with.


Honestly, I can't believe how many products I seem to have gone through this month!
Has anyone else had a mad month for empties?

Oh, don't forget that I am having a 50 Follower Giveaway too! 


Mystify,
Mystify me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author