Saturday 23 February 2013

Freebies of the week! #23

Share it Please

Free toilet roll! Doesn't that make the world a better place eh?!
Sample of L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil
Sleek lipstick win!
Higher Nature Fizzy multivitamins


Admittedly I got the multivitamins last week but I forgot them oops! I've felt quite run down this week so I think I can use all these bits for a body wake up! Except the toilet roll. I don't know how toilet roll can improve my life really.


Any idea on the best way to use hair oils ladies?


If your love was as sweet as mine,
I could be Sunday's Girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author