Wednesday 30 January 2013

Nails of the Day #6

Share it Please
Just a quick Nails of the the day post for you all! I am currently in Reading at University.

Model's Own - Bronze Rage

Words cannot express how much I love this colour. I wear it as often as I can, just so pretty!

I aplogise if there are any spelling mistakes, I am typing this on Jamie's laptop and it doesn't work that well...in that when you type online, it typed in webdings font. I am nearly fluent in palm trees and various sized circles. Who invented this font anyway.

#Pointless


I'm a cowboy,
On a steel horse I arrive,
Wanted
Dead of alive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author