Monday 28 January 2013

Freebies of the Week! #19

Share it Please
Hi everyone! Hope you have all managed to get through such a BLAHH week! I know the snow affected lots of people, then we had Blue Monday as well...time to start again eh?!

This week's freebies have been mostly aimed toward Jamie. Which I think is a bit poo.



This is the Redken for Men Clean Brew Shampoo. It has Anti Grit technology apparently. It is an extra cleansing shampoo with malt, brewer's yeast and orange zest, to result in extra clean hair and a balanced scalp. Sounds manly. 

I wonder if he will help me write a post about it...hmmm...



Now I am in AWE of these goodies. The Tropical Sun website were giving away food products and I figured it would be a sachet of seasoning...turned out it was a whole jar! I picked some jerk seasoning as I figured that Jamie's spice cupboard would appreciate it. They also sent a friendship bracelet which is such a nice touch...I'll keep that!

Have you tried any of these products? Any ideas on a Jamaican dinner?!


If I could be, 
Who you wanted,
All the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author