Wednesday 24 October 2012

Freebies of the week! #6

Share it Please
Here we ago, once again, I'm a bit late!

I thought this week would be lacking, but I am pleasantly surprised by last week's goodies!


Firstly, a pack from a brand called Vichy. They sent two 1.5ml sachets of their Idealia Pro Dark Spot Corrector. This is to target dark spots such as brown, age and sun spots; uneven skin tone; and discolouration. I am really looking forward to trying this, as my skin has been looking uneven for a while now.



On Friday I was in Sainsburys, preparing for my trip to Reading and I decided to get a magazine for the train journeys. I got a copy of Cosmo because it all looked really good this months; the features and the freebies!

Firstly a tiny tube of Oral B toothpaste...can't go too wrong with these. I also got another tube by Colgate a few hours beforehand from the dentist...I seem to have lots  of them now, but they are useful! Also free was a Missguided Lipsplash worth £5.00. I picked the colour Love, which is a pale pink which is quite glittery. It is almost clear when swatched. Wish my camera was better, the pictures do it no justice.



So overall, a fair week of freebies! I'm a very happy bunny!





"No wonder you're looking thin,
when all that you're living on is lipgloss and cigarrettes"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author