Thursday 25 July 2013

Ginvera Exfoliating Marvel Gel

Share it Please
It takes a lot for a skincare product to impress me.

My oily/combination, acne prone, sensitive skin is very selective about what can be used on my face, at certain points in the month.

Some products I can use for weeks, then I have to stop using it and find an alternative. It's a nightmare.

I am rarely able to exfoliate as it can break me out.  That and it feels pointless as I am greasy, not oily!

Well, I thought that, until I tried the Ginvera Exfoliating Marvel Gel!


Honestly, this stuff confused the hell outta me! I applied a few blobs of thee gel onto dry skin, massaged it in, then it dried up a bit, forming lumps which then exfoliated my skin! Certainly did not see that coming. I thought it would have scratchy bits in, but no. A completely smooth gel.

I noticed fab results immediately. It took away all the dead skin from my face, took away the dry bits from my acne and evened out my skin.

I used this once a day for a week and I suffered no side effects. My acne was so much better too! My chin looks normal now; all the blocked pores are sorted!

For £22 for 60ml, from Harvey Nichols, this isn't  a cheap exfoliator for daily use. Yet, I really do not care! I would love to try this again, it really did make an obvious difference to my skin.


Have you tried the Ginvera Marvel Gel?


I ain't happy,
I'm feeling glad I got sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. I love Ginvera products! I tried their BB cream ages ago and couldn't live without it!

    Beautiful blog, following.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have a sample of that somewhere actually, last time I tried it, I was too pale...might be worth another try! Thank you! :)

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author