Saturday 19 April 2014

The Bargain Brushes - How I use them

Share it Please
I swear everybody has tried these brushes now...and if you haven't, you need to get them!

For less than £3, these brushes are seriously good.


Pretty sure I bought these at the end of last year, so I have most definitely given these a decent trial run!


I have found the angled one and the round topped one are ideal for concealer. My favourite is the Collection Lasting Perfection 16 hour concealer. Little blobs of this under the eyes, blended out with the angled brush, give a flawless coverage. I have very dark circles so I tend to do this twice.

The pointed one is ideal for getting in the crease of the eyelid or for subtle blending of eyeshadow or liner underneath the eye. My favourite palette at the moment is the Body Shop Smoky Plum; this brush is great for accentuating with the matte purple shade.

The flat topped one is great for blending shadows on the eyelid; smoky eyes made easier! I love a shimmery eye so this brush is great for adding extra colour.

I have experienced minimal shedding with these brushes, plus they dry super fast!

Unfortunately they are not sold in the 4 pack now, only in a 10 pack of an assortment of brushes for about a tenner. However for the price and quality, I really would go for it, especially for newbies to make up. If you are interested, these ones come from a British supplier so would be quicker compared to mine...cheap price but travels from China.

Not going to lie, I am a SLIGHT make up brush junkie...are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author