Friday 10 May 2013

April Empties

Share it Please

Late again! Only six days late...not that bad?! (I do my empties on the 4th for some reason. Can't remember why.)


Hair Products


Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two
HOLY GRAIL SHAMPOO. I adore this shampoo.
Would I repurchase? Yes, already have it.

Facial Skincare


Montagne Jeunesse T-Zone Peel Off Masque
A two part masque thingie...read my review HERE if you wanna.
Would I repurchase? Ah, no. Still paying for it.


Dermalogica Clearing Mattifier sachets x2
I ADORE this product. Grease = gone. Spots = gone. Make up = still on face!
Would I repurchase? If I have £40 to spare...

Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser sachet
My favourite cleanser, used when I stayed away from home
Would I repurchase? I have a full sized anyway

Avon Clinical Eye Lift Pro sample
Eye stuff. No idea if it did anything.
Would I repurchase? I have a bunch of these, will try them first


Make Up


No7 Natural Blush - Coral Flush
It shattered! T'was around the edges. My favourite blush!
Would I repurchase? I did immediately. Gutted.

17 Perfect Definition Eyeliner - Royal Mink
Now I got this eyeliner when I was at secondary school. Time to chuck? I think so! Nice pale brown though.
Would I repurchase? Maybe a similar colour.

Rimmel Soft Kohl Eye Pencil - Stormy Grey
Another school eyeliner. A well pigmented dirty grey.
Would I repurchase? A similar colour, yes.



Moisturiser


Jergens Daily Moisture for Dry Skin
Smells great, takes a bit longer to sink in, but does feel really good.
Would I repurchase? Yeah probably.


Soap & Glory Hand Food
Just the most awesome hand cream.
Would I repurchase? Yes, regardless of my Mother's opinion of the smell!


Miscellaneous


Dove Invisible Dry Compressed Deodorant
This is my favourite deodorant now. I honestly have 4 in stock.
Would I repurchase? I have loads! Review HERE


St Ives Apricot Scrub
Not pictured for some reason. Ooops! Yeah I don't mind it.
Would I repurchase? Unsure. Review HERE




Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them?
Please send me your empties links, they're my favourite to read!


Have heart, my dear,
We're bound to be afraid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author