Friday 8 March 2013

February Empties

Share it Please


Oh I know, late again. But this week hasn't really gone to plan, as my nearest and dearest will know.

Anyway, moving forward.

EMPTIES!


Facial Skincare


Dermalogica Active Moist
My current moisturiser, ideal for oily skin. Very thin consistency.
Would I repurchase? Unsure, will be asking my Dermalogica lady about what is best for me tomorrow.

Dermalogica Barrier Repair
Normally a product that my Mum uses actually. I used this on my eyelids when they kept drying out! It's actually a water-less moisturiser, which is calming for the skin.
Would I repurchase? No, this is something I don't really need.

Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub
I really enjoyed this! Harsher than the Daily Microfoliant, yet less than St Ives exfoliators. Left my skin feeling great.
Would I repurchase? Maybe!

Vichy Idealia Pro Deep Corrector
This smelt LUSH. Like Chewits.
Would I repurchase? Probably not, it really isn't a product for my skin's needs.

Superdrug Detoxifying Dead Sea Mineral Mask
Possibly my favourite face mask currently! Managed to get 3 generous uses from this pack.
Would I repurchase? Yes!


Hand Creams


Sanctuary Spa Hand Cream
So much love for this cream. Smells amazing. Review HERE if you fancy it.
Would I repurchase? Possibly

Body Shop Hemp Hand Cream 
A cult classic? Well it should be. Well known in the equestrian world, best hand cream for dry, bleeding hands.
Would I repurchase? Yes


Make-Up


Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Violet 
I love this product, this shade, the consistency...until it dries out. It dries out quickly. Thus, making it difficult to apply, then you paint it onto your lid so hard that the next morning your eyelid swell up and crack.
Would I repurchase? Yeah but I would make sure I used it up quicker

No7 Eyeshadow in Khaki 
One of my favourite shades by No7. This lasted ages and was a sample.
Would I repurchase? Did about 3 months ago.

Dr Jart Beauty Balm
Seriously, what's the hype with this?!
Would I repurchase? No


Hair Products


Dove Nourishing Oil ExprEssential Treatment Conditioner
I have so much time for this product. Seriously.
Would I repurchase? YES.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Fresh 
No need to go into too much detail here! Prefer the scent on this one, think it is the unisex!
Would I repurchase? Yes.


Misc.


Dove Invisible Dry Compressed Deodorant
It's such a teeny can! Review HERE
Would I repurchase? Maybe

Nivea Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make Up Remover
It's alright. Kinda hurts my eyes a bit. I'm not that fussed about it really.
Would I repurchase? Maybe





Have you tried any of these products?


What goes around comes back around...
I bet it sucks to be you right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author