Friday 5 September 2014

Five Friday Favourites: Songs I am loving

Share it Please
Hi guys,

Today's Five Friday Favourites are gonna be the five songs I have been loving recently! A fair bit chart-related which is unlike me; I have clearly been away from the DAB radio and tuned into local stations...proof that I have been working too much!

Changing - Sigma feat. Paloma Faith - This woman just goes from strength to strength! Most people know I am not really a dance person but this is a brilliant feel-good song. Love it!



I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith - How gorgeous is this man's voice?! Stunning. His voice just makes me melt! Definitely an album to be downloaded soon. Plus, the beautiful Dianna Agron is in the video. Can it get any better?



Love Runs Out - OneRepublic - Such a sassy and sexy song. Utterly brilliant. Just can't help to have a lil dance to this in the van! Plus dressage horses in the video - everybody knows that dressage horses are sassy. Obvs.



You Make My Dreams - Daryll Hall & John Oates - Just a happy, clappy song that everyone knows! I have recently rediscovered this and can't think what film it has been on. Any ideas?!(Not 500 Days of Summer though, I haven't seen that!)



Shake It Off - Taylor Swift - Yes, I am a die-hard Swiftie who is a great lover of her country music...but this is too catchy not to LOVE. I sing this throughout my 5am-9am shift and it really gets me through...and makes the team leaders think I am bonkers. Excellent.



Let me know in the comments what music you have been loving recently!

Love Ashleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author