Saturday 30 November 2013

Body Shop Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow and Body Mist

Share it Please
Trust me, getting to sleep is not a problem for me. I'd put sleeping on my CV if I could.

The only thing is the quality of sleep that I get.

Sometimes I wake up in the night but the problem is

that I dream a lot. It's like my sleep is just not deep enough?
However I bought this from The Body Shop a few months ago and it has honestly been a godsend. I just shake it and spray it a few times on my pillow before I go to bed. The chamomile is relaxing, which combined with the jujube extract (jujube is a date, known for its many medicinal uses!) is ideal for restless sleep.

The clever thing about this, is that when you move in the night, the pillow will release the fragrance, so you inhale the relaxing scents. Genius.

Apparently this can be used on the body but I am unsure how to use it like that. Although, why fix something that ain't broken?! The pillow spray works wonders for me.

Okay, so it may be £10 but the bottle has lasted so long. Plus I would pay £10 for a decent night's sleep sometimes!

The Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow and Body Mist can be bought HERE. Remember that Body Shop do a lot of offers so check it out when there's a half price deal on!


Some nights I stay up cashing in my bad luck,
Some nights I call it a draw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author