Monday 25 August 2014

FOTD: Warpaint.

Share it Please

Some people call it make-up. 
I call it warpaint.
Especially after all the rubbish stuff going on, I am tired of people saying I look "tired" or "ill."

So I wore a smokey eye to work. Of course.


Base: No.7 Stay Perfect Primer, No.7 Stay Perfect Foundation (Calico), Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder (Sand), No.7 Blush (honey)
Concealer: No.7 Matchmade Concealer (Calico), Maybelline The Eraser Eye (Light)
Eyes: MUA Smokin Palette, Kiko Eye Pencil (Shade 8), Barry M Lash Modelling Mascara
Lips: Rimmel London Kate Lipstick (08)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author