Thursday 20 November 2014

NOTD: Nails Inc - Wigmore Street

Share it Please

How gorgeous is this colour?

This polish was one of four that came free with this month's Glamour Magazine and I am ridiculously glad that I went back to the shops to pick it up.

This is a stunning deep purple shade which is absolutely perfect for the Autumn/Winter season. Slightly deeper than Cadbury purple? I honestly can't believe that I haven't owned a colour like this before. Perfection.

This is exactly the colour I like to wear in the winter. Nice and dark yet light enough to show it's true colour. Love it.

Have you picked up this colour yet?

Love Ashleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author